Monday, 13 March 2017

A recent scientific "symmetry field" theory might be totally justifying Astrology!

                                                      (image taken from: www.wired.com)

The Zodiac has always been a conundrum to me! It is the very basis of Astrology but we know next to nothing about it! We are fairly sure (us, the Astrologers) that it exists, but if somebody asks us "Where exactly is the Zodiac lying?" we will be left rather clueless...You see, we don't really know! What we know is that the Zodiac is some kind of "belt"! A non-magnetic belt obviously, because if it were one it would have been detected by now. And if it is not a magnetic belt then what is it made from (since there aren't many alternatives)? And ultimately, where exactly is this belt? Is it over our heads, over our highest mountain, up in the stratosphere, in the near-Earth space, somewhere within the distant space or simply everywhere?

For the last couple of decades I've been giving lectures trying to explain to the public the profound mystery of the Zodiac (why is it so perfectly geometrical, why is it cyclical and twelve-fold with each sign comprising exactly 30 degrees, how could possibly exist such a perfectly geometrical structure up there on the sky, what is the Zodiac made of etc.). In those lectures, I was usually relying on Plato's theory of the "solids" and especially on the famous "Dodecahedron" to offer an explanation. That was my very best shot back then but still, I could not make the ends meet! Little did I know though that very soon science itself would somehow justify both Plato and Astrology!

I am a sort of science nerd, so I am reading almost every scientific article I am laying my hands on. A couple of days ago I was browsing the "wired.com" site in the hope of finding interesting astronomy articles when I stumbled upon an article on a relatively new theory called the "conformal symmetry of time-space"! I was immediately flabbergasted by this theory, which is sustaining that there is an inherent geometrical pattern hidden deep within the fabric of time-space! And in this actually "polyhedral" pattern might lie the secret mechanism that makes Astrology tick!

You may read the article here

Let me quote an excerpt of interest:

"The discovery was so unexpected that (researcher)Polyakov initially didn’t believe it. His suspicion, shared by others, was that “maybe this happens because there is some hidden symmetry that we didn’t find yet.”

Everyone is excited because these kinks are unexpected and interesting, and they tell you where interesting theories live,” said Nima Arkani-Hamed, a professor of physics at the Institute for Advanced Study. “It could be reflecting a polyhedral structure of the space of allowed conformal field theories, with interesting theories living not in the interior or some random place, but living at the corners.”

Science has advanced so much lately that has reached some rather weird and even paranormal fields...And contrary to the expectations of the skeptics, the more science advances the closer it comes to Astrology, ever more justifying it! The exciting discovery of the "polyhedral symmetry fields" that are lurking within the fabric of time-space might soon lead us to the longed-for scientific explanation of why and how Astrology works!

Thomas Gazis
Copyright: Thomas D. Gazis

3 comments:

  1. Your Post is very useful, I am truly happy to post my note on this blog . It helped me with ocean of awareness i really appreciate it.
    plant medicine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, getting to know about these advancement in your recent scientific theory for the astrology. Thank you very much. Kalpana Srikaanth | Kalpana Sreekanth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am Alecia used every single spell worker on the Internet, spent untold amounts of money and discovered they are all fakes…i was the fool though; doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. In the end, I decided that I wanted a tarot reading to know what my future held for me; I contacted a woman who lives locally to me and she told me about a man named (Dr Abalaka); he does not advertise on the Internet, has another job for income, has no set prices, makes no false promises and refuses to help anyone that cannot be helped and even helps for free sometimes, he will give you proof before taking money. He is a wonderful man and he was the only person who actually gave me real results. I really hope he doesn’t mind me advertising his contact on the Internet but I’m sure any help/ extra work will benefit him.contact him as dr.abalaka@outlook.com He travel sometimes.love marriage,finance, job promotion ,gambling voodoo,lottery Voodoo,poker voodoo,golf Voodoo,Law & Court case Spells,money voodoo,weigh loss voodoo,any sicknesses voodoo,Trouble in marriage,it’s all he does Hope this helps everyone that is in a desperate situation as I once was; I know how it feels to hold onto something and never have a chance to move on because of the false promises and then to feel trapped in wanting something
    more. his cell phone number you can text him 760-935-3804 his website is coming up soon!

    ReplyDelete