Monday 26 December 2016

Astro-analysis of George Michael's death (& life) - a "stellar overdrive"!

George Michael - "Exposurephotos"
Superstar Yorgos Panayiotou (George Michael's true greek-cypriot name) left the earthy dimensions on the very Christmas day - ironically, as his "Last Christmas" super hit was torrentially playing and airing all over the planet - and vanished into the ethereal (that he so much longed to artistically reach)!


His was an unexpected, untimed death that shocked the masses. So the average astrologer would normally search for some clamorous transits and progressions that "caused" Michael's death: say a transiting Pluto or the ruler of the Eighth House aspecting his "Lights", his progressed Moon located in his Eighth House or something in that line. But surprisingly s/he will find none of these! Regarding his transits and progressions, there is no major "death causing"configuration in George Michael's chart on the day of his death! That seems to be a major incongruence...So, is astrology wrong after all? No it's not! Our divine art is just outsmarting us once more!

Let's start from the beginning. In my opinion, the most important planet in George Michael's chart is his Moon! Being a Cancer, his Moon is playing a very important role in his horoscope (the Moon is ruling the sign of Cancer). But his Ascendant is Cancer once more and this makes his Moon even more important, as it is now becoming the ruler of his entire horoscope! That's why he had such an easiness to communicate with the masses, to touch the souls of the people with his songs, to carry them away into a "sea of emotions". You may see Michael's natal chart below:



His chart attests to the fact that he was a very sensitive person, both because he had a "watery" Cancer Sun and because his Sun simultaneously fell in the "uber sensitive" 12th House of his chart (not to mention that his  Mercury and his Venus were falling in that 12th House too)! Most probably, he was often feeling that he "did not belong", that he was a somehow secluded, misunderstood and essentially unloved individual. His otherwise aristocratic, artistic and well placed Moon (in Leo, in his 2nd House) was not helping him in that sense, because it is receiving a hard opposition aspect from the - often depressive - Saturn (as a matter of fact, he was diagnosed with depression!) Now we better understand why he was so often resorting to drugs, as he was seeking to cope with the pain and sorrow he was feeling inside. 

Let me show you now an oddity that occurred in Michael's chart the day he died. As we can see above, his pivotal natal Moon is located at the 20th degree of Leo (actually, it is the 21st degree but never mind that). Let's put now in the scene his so called "tri-wheel" (his progressions and transits) for the moment of his demise:



The very inner chart represents George's natal chart. The chart in the middle represents his progressions for the moment of his death and the outer chart the transits for that very moment. Just look for a couple of minutes at this "tri-wheel", sweep it over if you can with your eyes. If you are a good observer you will notice that there are six more progressed/transiting planets located at the 20th degree of their respective signs!
  1. Progressed Mercury at the 20th degree of Virgo
  2. Transiting Jupiter at the 20th degree of Libra
  3. Transiting Saturn at the 20th degree of Sagittarius
  4. Transiting Venus at the 20th degree of Aquarius
  5. Transiting Uranus at the 20th degree of Aries  
  6. Progressed Venus at the 20th degree of Leo - perfectly conjuncting his Moon!
Now, that's quite a rarity! Six (progressed or transiting) planets located at the very same 20th degree (and we are not counting here the progressed planets Jupiter and Saturn, falling short of the 20th degree by just mere minutes of arc - nor the transiting Moon that might very well be close to the 20th degree Scorpio) definitely constitute a planetary "over-tuning"! And what is the focus of this "over-tuning" in Michael's chart? His natal Moon at the 20th degree of Leo of course! So, on the Christmas day of 2016 too much planetary energies were focused upon the superstar's vital Moon! Too much excitement for him, to say the least...

But there is more to it. On that fatal day Michael's progressed Venus was perfectly conjuncting his Moon (in a partile aspect)! This seems to be a very sweet, docile conjunction (maybe he died in some quiet and serene manner). But in reality Venus is not that "docile" in the superstar's chart. You see, Venus is the ruler of the zodiacal sign of Taurus. But in George's chart the sign of Taurus is what we call "intercepted" (it is entirely comprised in the 11th House, with no House cusp crossing it). This denotes a deep rooted blockage and possibly an inherent inability of some kind! Scorpio is also intercepted, representing some sexual - intimacy blockage. According to Joanne Wickenberg (who developed the theory) the outlet for such blockages is provided by the so called "duplicated" signs (Leo and Aquarius in Michael's case, meaning that his outlets were creativity in general, the extravaganzas, the unconventional and unorthodox). 

What I am saying here is that in Michael's chart both Venus and Pluto are rulers of "intercepted signs" and as such might have some unusual attributes. This means that the partile conjunction of his progressed Venus to his natal Moon should not be interpreted just in the usual way but under some new, insightful perspective as well.

Of course, if one over-scrutinizes Michael's "death tri-wheel" s/he will eventually find (there are many "all finding" astrologers) several "death configurations" in it (i.e. transiting Mars and North Node aspecting his deadly Uranus - Pluto duet - with Uranus being the ruler of his Eighth House. Progressed Saturn in the Eighth, transiting Uranus over his natal Jupiter or transiting Neptune opposing his natal Pluto or any near eclipse over his vital points). Well, these configurations might have their own merit but they are not giving us the full picture. Because ultimately the astrological study of George Michael's death grows to a study of the "over-tuning" of the planetary energies (regardless of the quality of the aspects they are forming) and to the study of the rather neglected theory of the so called "intercepted" and "duplicated" signs. The "all finding" astrologers might learn something out of it!

Thomas Gazis
Copyright: Thomas D. Gazis

All relative data from astro.com

16 comments:

  1. The site is really beneficial for everyone to know about this topic. I think if you read blog than you will get some more information from blog. This is really useful blog.
    Courses Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted lots of the information, Opt for extremely enjoyed reading, We end up needing addiitional material regarding it, simply because it is certainly quite good., Ok bye for expressing. Best astrologer in India

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog you have shared. If you want to Learn Vedic Astrology course online for free. Join the best institutes of Indian Astrology. Just follow the links here.
    FREE Astrology
    Astrology videos

    ReplyDelete
  4. best astrologer in delhi- Get you complete life prediction online at vedicastroyug.com. Acharya Sachin Lohiya is one of the best astrologer, vastu consultant and numerologist in Delhi NCR. They offers accurate life prediction by date of birth free, free astrology life predictions and free life predictions by date of birth. Form more visit : Astrologer in delhi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello I'm From Memphis Tennessee, USA I feel so joyful today because of the
    help Dr Sunny has rendered to me for getting my Husband back with his
    spell. I have been married for 4 years and it has been so terrible because
    my husband was cheating on me and was seeking for a divorce. But when i
    came across Dr Sunny Email, on the internet posted by a lady, i decided to
    get in touch with him and i explained my situation to him and then seek his
    help but to my greatest surprise he told me that he will help me with my
    case for there is no problem without a solution. Here i am celebrating
    because my Husband is back home and am really enjoying my marriage, what a
    great celebration. i will keep on testifying on the internet because Dr
    Sunny is truly a real spell caster. Why not contact Dr Sunny now if you are
    facing any challenges in your relationship life. Email {
    solutioncentre911@gmail.com } His Also specialize in
    1) love Spell
    2) Pregnancy Spell
    3) Divorce Spell
    4) Marriage Spell
    5) Healing Spell
    6) Penis enlargement
    7) Money Spell
    8.) You want to be promoted in your office
    9) you want to satisfy your lover
    contact this great man if you have any problem for a lasting solution
    Through his email via { solutioncentre911@gmail.com } .

    ReplyDelete

  6. HELLO EVERYONE AM From united states i never know that spell caster is real, I thought they are fake until I met a man called Dr BAKABA On this day i am very happy to tell the world that Johnson is back to me thanks to Dr. BAKABA who use is great powers to cast a spell that brought Johnson back to me within 3days. I really want to tell the world that Dr. BAKABA is genius and powerful this means that is capable to restore any broken relationship or marriage just within the period of 3days. And due to the fact that Dr. BAKABA is very helpful and must people will need is help to restore there relationship or marriage i will write out the contact via email: ( bakabaspelltemple@gmail.com ) or you add him on whatsApp (+2347063836098 ) or you call him, he can also help on PREGNANCY SPELL get all your problems solve. No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him now for any kind of help, THANKS Dr BAKABA

    ReplyDelete
  7. My husband and I have been married for about 7 yrs now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the Internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr jeffrey can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he did a spell for me. Two days later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr jeffrey . If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell that truly works, I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you. This is his E-mail:

    dctrjeffrey@gmail.com

    WhatsApp +2348162061202

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ever since my husband got me divorced for the past 2 years, i v'e not been my self. I was reviewing some post of how i could get back my husband then, i saw a testimony shared by Marina Choas from SWEDEN about a spell caster named Dr. tunde. I contacted Marina Chaos to confirm about how Dr. tunde helped her and she clarified everything to me of how he helped her and that gave me the courage to get in touch with Dr. tunde for help. Dr. tunde assured me that my days of sorrows will be over within 48hours after he has finished with his work. I followed his instructions he gave to me because i had the believe, faith, hope and trust in him. Verily i say to you today that i and my husband are back together and i can proudly say and testify to the world of what Dr. tunde did for me. Contact him today via E-mail:(babatundesolutioncentre1@gmail.com) OR call him or whatsapp him +2348143581382 if you seek his help. Also specialize in treating all kinds of illness, HERPES VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, BRAIN DISEASE, INFERTILITY, DIABETES AND MORE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Azakaspelltemple@gmail.com is certainly the best spell caster online and his result is 100% guarantee.. My husband breakup with me and left me to be with another woman, and i wanted him back. I was so frustrated and i could not know what next to do again, I love my husband so much but he was cheating on me with another woman and this makes him break up with me so that he can be able to get married to the other lady and this lady i think use witchcraft on my husband to make him hate me and my kids and this was so critical and uncalled-for, I cry all day and night for God to send me a helper to get back my husband!! I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Azaka can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a love-spell for me, 24  hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me so much, Oh My God! i was so happy, and today i am happy with my man again and we are joyfully living together as one big family and i thank the powerful spell caster Dr Azaka, he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr Azaka is best spell caster online who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and your lover is turning you down, or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster Dr Azaka on his email : azakaspelltemple@gmail.com you can also call him or add him on WhatsApp +2349059389105

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your post is amazing & gives a wonderful information about astrology service. Meet Famous, Top and Best Indian Astrologer in Melbourne with Accurate Astrology Prediction. His Highly Expert in Black Magic Removal, Get Ex Back, Vashikaran Mantra and Psychic Reading Services in all over Australia.

    Best Indian Astrologer in Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number  +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am out today to let the world know about this great man from Africa he is a good man and his spell work đź’Ż % according to your heart desire contacts him today and get your problem Solved because when I contacted him I thought it won't work but at last am with my husband today and with my kids all thanks to Dr Okosun you are indeed a great man God bless you' you can contact him via what's app +2348133974847 or Okosunspelltemple33@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. To enhance my current link building strategy, this article help me a lot in effective link building. Thank you for sharing with us and I hope more in future.
    Visit Love Problem Expert
    thanks


    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice blog. Nice explanation with helpful information.
    For best astrology services contact us Marriage Problem Astrologer in Padmanabhanagar

    ReplyDelete