Friday 9 December 2011

Sagittarius 2012 - Annual Astrological Predictions



A CHANGE OF COURSE!
 
2012 seems a very dynamic and "pivotal" year to you Sagittariuses! You will become more energetic, determined and combative and you will manage to get things in your own hands. Additionally, you while develop a better network of relationships and social contacts.

In the first half of the year (when planet Mars will be inharmonic to you) you will be probably forced to give some "epic" battles in order to defend issues related to your job and to your overall career. Some competitors of yours will be doing their best to give you a hard time, so you need to literally fight with your "claws and teeth" in order not to lose certain rights of yours - or even worse your very job. If you're unemployed you will probably find yourself in a position where you will be fiercely fighting to get a job. Some calmer conditions will begin to form in your life after July the 3rd (planet Mars will move then into a more harmonious to you area of the zodiac).

As you understand, the first half of the year may bring you a lot of tension and some broken nerves (you should control your impulses then and avoid extremes). On the other hand, it will open you some important business paths and will bring you some kind of recognition (not only at your working environment but in the social field too). That's a good period for you to compete vigorously and pursue your dreams. Do not expect to achieve any fast results. You have to display first a lot of perseverance, patience, maturity and method, to see your goals realized!

In the second half of the year relationships and collaborations will become very important to you (your ruling planet - Jupiter - will move then into that sector of your horoscope). You may establish then a very important collaboration, that will open you some new horizons. Beware though not to cultivate too many expectations out of your partners and secure first your assets.

With Jupiter in opposition a sort of dissatisfaction might prevail in your life and within yourself, propelling you to to achieve impossible and inaccessible things! You should try to moderate this impulse of yours. Generally, in the second half of the year a tendency towards exaggeration and waste is likely to dominate over you and this you have to check, because we live in difficult times.

In the sentimental area, many of you will decide now to give a more solemn form to their relationship and they will probably get engaged or even married. If you're on your own, you might experience flings that will bring you some strong heartbeats (especially around the end of March - beginning of April).

Keep a low profile around the dates of the three critical to you eclipses: 21 May (solar eclipse in the sign of Gemini), June 4 (lunar eclipse in your sign), December 28 (lunar eclipse in the sign of Gemini).

Thomas Gazis
--------------------------------------------------------------
Copyright: Thomas Gazis

2 comments:

  1. Ever since my husband got me divorced for the past 2 years, i v'e not been my self. I was reviewing some post of how i could get back my husband then, i saw a testimony shared by Marina Choas from SWEDEN about a spell caster named Dr. tunde. I contacted Marina Chaos to confirm about how Dr. tunde helped her and she clarified everything to me of how he helped her and that gave me the courage to get in touch with Dr. tunde for help. Dr. tunde assured me that my days of sorrows will be over within 48hours after he has finished with his work. I followed his instructions he gave to me because i had the believe, faith, hope and trust in him. Verily i say to you today that i and my husband are back together and i can proudly say and testify to the world of what Dr. tunde did for me. Contact him today via E-mail:(babatundesolutioncentre1@gmail.com) OR call him or whatsapp him +2348143581382 if you seek his help. Also specialize in treating all kinds of illness, HERPES VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, BRAIN DISEASE, INFERTILITY, DIABETES AND MORE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number  +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)

    ReplyDelete