Thursday 8 December 2011

Aquarius 2012 - Annual Astrological Predictions


SMALL CHANGES BRINGING GRADUALLY A MAJOR TRANSFORMATION!
 
Many small and subtle changes might occur in your life in 2012. Changes which - over time - will prove beneficial to you (especially from June onwards, when planet Jupiter will start forming a very harmonious to your sign aspect). Above all, you should display in this new year the virtues of adaptability and flexibility. And this because you will often find yourself in some situation where you will have to adapt to an ever changing environment and assimilate an ever growing stream of data. Most of all, you will have to act fast and clever, in order to catch the opportunities and turn to your advantages the various circumstances around you.

The definite departure of planet Neptune from your sign in 2012 is good news to you. Neptune might have been the main culprit for you feeling debilitated physically and mentally in the previous years. It might have brought you a lot of confusion and disappointment in your life. This year Neptune will leave your sign and will allow you to regroup your forces, to assess more objectively the situations around you and enter a more fulfilling and succesful period of your life. Overall this year shows a significant amelioration on the socio-professional level. In the first half is likely to change some things in relation to your house and your family environment. From June on you will probably become more vigorous, optimistic, full of vitality and a burning desire to "create" (from artifacts to events, to even children)!

Regarding your love life, 2012 has in store some very exciting experiences for you! Out of a rare coincidence Venus - the planet of love - will be transiting for almost five months (April - beginning of August) in a very harmonious position to your sign! You might get involved then in romantic adventures that will cause in your heart some very strong palpitations!

Thomas Gazis
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Copyright: Thomas Gazis

6 comments:

  1. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting.
    Birth Chart Predictions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ever since my husband got me divorced for the past 2 years, i v'e not been my self. I was reviewing some post of how i could get back my husband then, i saw a testimony shared by Marina Choas from SWEDEN about a spell caster named Dr. tunde. I contacted Marina Chaos to confirm about how Dr. tunde helped her and she clarified everything to me of how he helped her and that gave me the courage to get in touch with Dr. tunde for help. Dr. tunde assured me that my days of sorrows will be over within 48hours after he has finished with his work. I followed his instructions he gave to me because i had the believe, faith, hope and trust in him. Verily i say to you today that i and my husband are back together and i can proudly say and testify to the world of what Dr. tunde did for me. Contact him today via E-mail:(babatundesolutioncentre1@gmail.com) OR call him or whatsapp him +2348143581382 if you seek his help. Also specialize in treating all kinds of illness, HERPES VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, BRAIN DISEASE, INFERTILITY, DIABETES AND MORE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number  +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)

    ReplyDelete