Thursday 21 July 2011

Summer (2011) and smoke!


The summer of 2011 does not seem to be particularly sunny - astrologically speaking. We have so far experienced two eclipses on June, a menacing Solar eclipse on the 1st of July and we are going now through a critical period where the Uranus - Pluto infamous square is getting ever more tighter (meaning more acute)! And as if all these were not enough, bellicose Mars will soon enter Cancer and will trigger both the point of the July eclipse and very dramatically the Uranus - Pluto square!


All the above are rather "shady" elements and do not promise well for a sunny August. The international financial and debt crisis will escalate, the unrest and turmoil in our societies will grow and we might witness certain unusual natural and geo-physical phenomena. On the list of the countries which will be particularly afflicted by the upcoming configurations we should definitely include  USA. The horoscope of this country has ever more been influenced by the recent July solar eclipse, by transiting Pluto in Capricorn and Uranus in Aries and by transiting Saturn in a harsh square to its Sun. Remember that USA's horoscope has a stellium in the first degrees of Cancer, while its natal Saturn lies in Libra. Greece is another suspect (having its Moon in the beginning of Libra and an Uranus - Neptune conjunction in the first degrees of Capricorn. Please see its natal horoscope here). The most critical days seem to be those around the 10th of August. There might be a lot of "smoke" around us on those days...

4 comments:

  1. nice post. I'm checking out my horoscope, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kindness dear Voyance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really amazing knowledge it is. Thanks for share it. Love Guru In India

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number  +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)

    ReplyDelete